Skip to main content

The Suicide Trend.

Deaths shouldnt get a happy reaction for all of us. Regardless of our faiths (religion). and so, Kim Jong Hyun was found dead on 18 dec, leaving the Kpop fans mourning and devastated. 
If only he knew that his life is not end on top of the pitfalls. 

If only he knew what ties that will keep his safe and calm. 

If he knew that. 

Depression can kill. 

I was depressed too. I was tragically depressed. And people around me took advantage on that, made me as a scapegoat. Then, i realized. I need to control myself, help myself. Others can do NOTHING. 

Even i am a muslim, was born with Islam, I struggle so hard to find eternity. and this success is only when i remember Him. 

Malay culture is the worst, compared with my chinese, indians friends on HSBC. Oh, let alone my malay friends on HSBC. They were really genuine. 

But, i'm talking of the general issue of malays. 
Orang berjaya lebih sikit, caras!
Depan2 baik, pijak semut x mati. 
Konon tumpang gembira, tapi.., haram. 

You know what i made to stay and fight all over again? 

I talked to Allah a lot. Really a lotttt. With lot of doa, with lot of complaints. Did you know that we can complaint to Allah? 

Did u know that 3 pious men that trapped in a cave?The link of the story is here.  http://hani51.blogspot.my/2012/06/kisah-3-pemuda-terperangkap-di-dalam.html

So, i tell Allah a lot for what i did. and i asked Allah, is my position is salvageable ? 

I took myself from time to time, to get closed with Him. Sebenarnya i kesian kat dorang, dorang mcm x ada ikatan yg menarik dorang supaya bertahan. 

I concern of the non muslims who died in tragic ways. Including any other cause of deaths. 
I'm thinking, what would be my answer in front of Allah later? when my non muslims friends will say, "oh,.aisha didn't portray the image of Islam well, how can i be attracted to islam? She didn't even asked me to know what Islam is!"

He said, I pray that u dont get hurt. You'll be happy. Well, someone said that on a shinee website



Jujur la kan, I cant imagine my life without Islam. I cant imagine my life without the love of Allah and Rasulullah. I cant.. so thats why i bertahan. The companions made me strong too. 

Because i know there wont be any people to read this, although.. adalah dulu kawan2 lama yg selalu tggu post blog ini. But i believe, there would be no waiting to read this. I'm writing this because i wont appease till i post this. I totally feel bad for them.
I totally feel affinity towards humanity. The only makes us difference is our FAITH. Akidah kita. Tuhan kita. 

I just cant imagine how Rasulullah had to face, loving us before we even existed in this world! Well, he wasn't oblivious man. He was so.. i dunno. urgh, this feeling is bad. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about love isn't orthodox at all.

Hi all,  For the past 5 months, i have spent my time with learning typing without looking into the keyboard.. ok.. i lied, i looked a bit. I also didn't expect to spend most of my time with listening to the abuse victims in many kind of crimes and at last most of them found in learning made them more valuable and now some of them became a social volunteers, some became as psychologists. Aside of making sure mom's emotion to much more stable, I also invent new recipes for mom, which i never had when i was super young. I was really surprised mom liked it.   ok. at this point, you'll be wondering what do i do for living?  okay, just a brief explanation..i have several shares on other companies which some of them were IPO's (Initial Public Offering is a shares that some companies open to the public) and some went into equity on healthcare, technology and pharmaceutical.  Back to the main story, i was really into story telling when i was young, until i made decision into fin

Doa Rabitah.

Nak tau tak, apa yg ada kelebihan utk doa ni..doa ini dapat merapatkan hubungan sesama manusia wpun deme berjauhan..ada sorg jejaka tu pernah tanya ustaz, ustaz mcm mn ust handle anak2..sedangkan ust selalu berjauhan dgn mereka.. dan ust tu kenalkan doa ini..insyaallah kalau selama ni kte pernah ada miscommunication dgn sespe, kte rs kurang serba serbi, hati asyik sedih2 atau pn apa...kte kembali kpd Allah.  Intisari maksud doa rabitah: Ya Allah, Engkau mengetahui bahawa hati-hati ini…  (bayangkan wajah-wajah rakan seperjuangan) :- (Sifat-sifat Hati) berkumpul kerana mengasihiMu, bertemu kerana mematuhi perintahMu, bersatu memikul beban dakwahMu, hati-hati ini telah mengikat janji setia untuk mendaulat dan menyokong syariatMu; (Didikan Hati) maka eratkanlah ikatannya, kekalkanlah kemesraan antara hati-hati ini, tunjukkanlah kepada hati-hati ini jalannya yang sebenar; (Bekalan Hati) penuhkanlah hati-hati ini dengan cahaya RabbaniMu yang tidak kunjung padam, lapangkanlah hati

Anak Nakal.

Anak nakal tidak digemari tetamu. lebih2 lg anak yg sering mempraktikkan cara ShinChan dan Hagemaru. Anak pasif digemari tetamu. biarpn membisu dan spt patung..itu lebih baik =) Anak2 zaman skg ni bahaya jgak..kita marah dia, dia marah kita balik..kita cubit sikit, kepala kita kena ketuk. Mcm mana ni.. Apa yg mak bapak dia kena buat spy anak2 dia menjadi pewaris spt Sheikh Qadir al jailani, fathi yakan, imam2 yg tersohor zaman dulu..  teringat sy akan ceramah malam tadi, Rasulullah bersabda kajilah alam, namun perlu diikut dgn kitab (quran). Jika kita hanya mengkaji alam, maka kita hanya maju dr segi meterial, namun akhlak dan ketamadunan manusia itu miskin. Begitu jg sebaliknya. Mak ayah mmg memainkan peranan yg penting utk pembangunan insaniah anak2, antara yg kita selalu lupa ialah mendidik anak2 cintakan agama dan ilmu. Mak apak kena ajar anak pergi surau dan kenal Allah, siapa Rasulullah, apa yg Rasulullah kata..apa yg Allah tak bagi..kenapa Allah sayang hamba yg baik..kenapa